Sunday, December 29, 2013

Post Traumatic Xmas Disorder recovery....

Hey All!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday.  Mine was plagued with a record breaking ice storm here in Toronto that took out power to over 500,000 residential and businesses.  I was fortunate to get power back only after 26 hours.  Up till now there residents that are still waiting for power to come back on since Dec 21st.

So did everyone get all that they wanted for Xmas?  I got absolutely everything I wanted as I was particularly generous to myself this year.  A new CNC, a BIG ASS Vibratory Tumbler, loads of G10 and TITANIUM stock.  Yeah, Titanium for some future goodies!!  Stay tuned for that.

Meanwhile I have some freshly milled G10 Punchrings and NukoHeads!  These are the FATBOY series, coming in at a hefty 3/8" thick Black G10.  Thats almost twice as thick as the original punchrings and nukoheads.  The extra thickness proved a bit more comfy during "spirited" use.  AND prices are still the same as before.

Punchrings are $25usd


NukoHeads are $35usd

Tracked and Insured shipping is an additional $17usd.  You can Paypal you order to

nukotools@gmail.com

and be sure to include the details of your order items in the Paypal comment box.  Please check that your shipping address is current with Paypal.

Thank you once again for the support and interest for NukoTools and I promise an great year to come with more goodies and some surprises!

Have a Better one!

Norman

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more of these left? Also do you have any cheaper shipping options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fireboy451. Please email me (nukotools@gmail.com) with your request and I can send you a quote with shipping options.

      Cheers,

      Norman

      Delete